Everyone wants cheaper car insurance.
The truth is, Springfield, Ohio drivers often pay more for insurance than they have to. To get the most affordable rate, it helps to understand what affects (and doesn’t affect) car insurance.
Here are some simple facts to help you find cheap car insurance.
Facts about Car Insurance
- The color of your car has no impact on how much your premium is.
- The higher risk a car you have, the more you pay in premium. So your 2016 Ford Mustang is going to cost more than your 2008 Honda Accord.
- The higher safety rating your car has then the lower you’ll pay in car insurance.
- With some companies credit score can impact your price.
- Car insurance is tax deductible if used for business.
- Different carries can be cheaper for different drivers.
- The higher your deductible, the lower your premium.
To find cheap car insurance in Springfield, Ohio, you’ll want to compare rates across multiple insurance providers. Link-Hellmuth works with all of the major (as well as smaller) auto insurance providers to ensure our customers find the coverage that’s best for them.
You can lower your costs even further by driving responsibility. Here are some best practices to keep your insurance costs low:
Safe Driving Habits That Will Keep Your Car Insurance Premium Low
- Always wear your seat belt
- Don’t text, tweet, or snap and drive, use Bluetooth instead
- Don’t drive tired
- Don’t drink and drive
- Use your turn signal
- No speeding or rolling stop signs
- Slow down in construction
- Check your tire pressure and tire tread
- Stay focused on the road
Care for the others around you, use common sense, and you’re off to a great start. Let us take care of the rest. With Link-Hellmuth, you’ll be provided with a wide range of insurance options to meet your coverage and budget needs. Contact us today, and we’ll help you find cheap car insurance in Springfield, Ohio and beyond.